Well it’s a little more of the freezer diving again this week for our crew since I had the last of our budget for this week. You’ll notice repeats and leftovers and while I try not to do that too often, it’s low budget that always makes that the most practical way to plan for the week. I wasn’t even sure I would have pictures to share with you this week! But these images come to you from The Skinnyish Dish, Fancy Casual and Four Sister’s Dish.
Anything fun on your meal plan this week you’re looking forward to making??
- Boujee Chicken Salad (Dward Cooks)
- Turkey Kielbasa with onions and peppers
- Sesame-Spiced Turkey Meatballs and Smashed Chickpea Salad (from Deb Perelman as shared by Fancy Casual)
- Italian Sloppy Joes (The Skinnyish Dish)
- Pizza Night! Going to try new skinny dough recipe (My Bizzy Kitchen)
- Brinner….my husband is going to be grumpy. I better get fancy!
- Black Bean & Beef Green Chili Bake (Four Sisters Dish)