Another one of my experiments with 2 Ingredient dough and it’s my favorite so far! Using some Mexican/taco seasoning and a fresh jalapeño makes all the difference in transforming the dough into something delicious! The whole recipe is 11 points so the cost in points per serving depends on how many bites you make up!
- 1 cup self rising flour (plus more for kneading).
- 1 cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs Mexican or Taco seasoning
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Sea Salt
- Salsa con queso (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together 1 Tbs of Mexican seasoning, the chopped jalapeno, Greek yogurt and flour until a dough forms.
- Kead dough on floured surface until well after combined
- Grab some dough and roll it to form a log of your desired thickness. Cut them into nuggets and repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Place on a non stick baking sheet. Take 1Tbs of the Mexican Seasoning and whisk it together with the egg to make an egg wash. Brush the wash on the tops of the bites and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the 350 degree oven for 15 min or until dough is cooked through.
- (optional) To brown the tops, switch oven to broil and give them 2-5 min to reach your desired color…but watch them because they will burn quicker then you realize depending on your oven.
- Dip in queso dip or enjoy as is!