I realized that I never posted the recipe for the cheesy garlic bread that goes amazingly well with the squash soup. I just made the soup this week so I will post some pictures from my experience…and it’s quite the experience :)
Anyways…here’s the recipe for the bread. Haven’t tried it yet, but if you do, let me know what you think!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 2 T. Unsalted Butter
- 2 T. garlic, minced
- 1 pre-made pizza crust, such as Boboli (12″)
- 5 oz. fresh mozzarella, silced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 T. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 t. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Melt butter with garlic in a small saucepan over low heat, brush over pizza crust, then top with cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Bake bread directly on the oven rack until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with herbs, and slice into 8 wedges.